The Hotel has adopted special health and security measures and protocols in response to COVID-19. These actions, that follow the directives of the competent health authorities, are aimed to guarantee the security of both our guests and staff.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas (including lobbies, restrooms, elevators, restaurant, bar, terrace, restrooms and pool area).
- Enhanced disinfection of floors in reception areas and restaurant, including a special shoe disinfection rug at the entrance.
- Enhanced disinfection of tables at the restaurant and terraces after every use.
- QR code at every table that gives access to our menu.
- Hand sanitizer stations installed throughout lobby and restaurant.
- Frequent disinfection of the elevator control panel and staircase handrail.
- Safe interaction with guests thanks to protective face masks worn by the staff and methacrylate panels.
- Removal of lobby brochures, magazines, and newspapers to reduce areas of potential cross-contamination.
- Rooms are not only cleaned but also disinfected with specific products, which have been approved by the National health authorities.
- Rooms will remain isolated during a 24 hour period after guests departure and before being disinfected.
- Reduction of room amenities to the essentials.
- Face mask and hand sanitizer kit for every guest.
- Removal of stationery, paper items and pens.
- Thorough disinfection of mini bar, clothes hangers and hair dryer after every stay.
- Removal of unnecessary textiles.
- Special plastic bag packaging for TV remote control that is replaced after every stay.
- All items listed above are removed in order to prevent improper handling and potential cross-contamination, although anything that guests may need during their stay may be requested to housekeeping, who will deliver it to guest rooms following internal health and safety protocols.